Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 53

Thread: So, is NOBODY going to mention Janet Jackson???

  1. #31
    Inactive Member Billy Carri's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 27th, 2003
    Posts
    143
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hmmm funny... I like Justin.

  2. #32
    Inactive Member kandikaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    943
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ..... and then you woke up...

  3. #33
    Inactive Member Billy Carri's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 27th, 2003
    Posts
    143
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ummm No. I like Justin. I like people that can actually sing.

  4. #34
    Inactive Member kandikaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    943
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    yeah so do I when I hear them.

  5. #35
    Inactive Member Billy Carri's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 27th, 2003
    Posts
    143
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah well... you know what they say about opinions... I can't stand Vince Neil and most love him. Live I think hes just terrible.. thats my opinion. And I'm sure theres others...

  6. #36
    Inactive Member kandikaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    943
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    yeah,I know what you mean about vince neil.I think he's an asshole personally,but thats just my oppinion. Justin in all reality can actually sing but like Vince neil his perosnality overshadows his talent. A shame really.

  7. #37
    Inactive Member Billy Carri's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 27th, 2003
    Posts
    143
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Vince is a prick... but thats almost written fact by now lol

  8. #38
    Inactive Member kandikaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    943
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah,maybe the textbook was a misprint.I'm thikin they should've featured Judas Priest for the subliminal topic and put Neil in with the studies of malfunctioning human brains.

  9. #39
    Inactive Member kandikaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    943
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    and btw I AM a priest fan and I thought that whole trial they went through was rediculous.

  10. #40
    Inactive Member LeeRatbag's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 30th, 2003
    Posts
    502
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post


    "I am sorry that anyone was offended by the wardrobe malfunction during the halftime performance of the Super Bowl," Timberlake said in a statement. "It was not intentional and is regrettable."


    MTV issued a contrite statement, saying the incident was "unrehearsed, unplanned, completely unintentional."[/QB]
    <font size="3" face="Arial">Hmm. So Janet Jackson always wears little metal stars over her nips then? Just in case her top falls off? Bollocks.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •